Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 37

Presentation day! I think it went really well and although I was extremely nervous all morning. Everyone else did really well too! We gave Joe, Bob and Bethany their gifts (a photo-shopped picture of all of us) as well as a lava-lamp for Bethany, which I think they will all enjoy! Afterwords we all stuck around and talked for awhile... and planned to go overnight laser-tagging and/or a concert at Darien lake sometime! Also, Jake took the astronomical imaging interns (me, evelyn, matt, alex and jason) out to lunch at applebees, which was fun! I'm sad the internship is over (but happy that the presentation is) because I am going to miss everyone :( and the free food too. This experience was amazing and one that I will never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment