Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 22

Today I spent most of the day working on my presentation. Until I finish my actual project though, I can't get too far on the presentation. Also, Rudy sent me and Joel (who is on vacation) images for each binary star that merge all three of the images from each instrument (Mos1, Mos2, Pn). I'm pretty sure I've finished what Joel instructed me to do before he left, but I won't be sure until he emails me back . . .hopefully soon. Also I'm not really sure what to do with the images Rudy sent us but I loaded the regions I made yesterday onto them and I think they look pretty good! Luckily, Rudy comes back tomorrow (I think?) but I won't be here for most of the day . . . we are going on a field trip to Xerox!

During coffee time, Matt persuaded me to play the trivia game even though I am horrible at it. This time the question was something about bobsledding, and while I had no idea what the answer was, Matt got the right answer for me! Since we wont be here for lunch tomorrow, we had our cookout today. It was super fun! Can't wait for Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment