Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 23

Today we went on a field trip to Xerox. It was really interesting to hear some of the new technology that they are working on. They are making a special camera that will be able to tell when people are smoking at gas stations, and another camera that can track a person's breathing. We also got a tour of the building where they manufacture the iGen4 digital press. Afterwards, Joel sent me an email that said that I should have a region around a certain X-ray source close to V4046 sgr, but for some reason it did not come up in my results from Topcat. Apparently it is a companion star to V4046 sgr that they call GSC0739 or V4046 Sgr C[D]. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to investigate this because I had to leave work a little early to babysit. However, it is on the top of my list of things to do on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment