Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 11

Today was not a very productive day. In the morning I accessed the mac (with all of the images on it) using my laptop through cyberduck and fixed some of the file names of the images. I went to coffee-time but decided to not get anything . . . I've decided to limit myself to only buying two drinks a week so I don't go broke. For lunch, I ate yummy free pizza and watched a movie in the fishbowl about the challenges of starting a business. Afterwords, I was locked out of the other lab I work in (not the insight lab . . . a lab/office in another building), but luckily I crossed paths with Dan who was also locked out so we went to a random table to work. I didn't have much to do though because I'm not sure what to do next until I talk to Rudy (my adviser). Finally, people showed up to the office so Dan and I weren't locked out anymore, but Rudy was too busy to help me. So instead, Dan taught me some things about planetary nebulae and I did some research on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment